So today is the first time since Thursday that I have been on my computer but it has been a very eventful weekend. Here’s some highlights for now until I get the pictures from Ryan to post.
- I moved all my stuff to Courtenay and moved into my first place
- Went to the Phil Whickam/ Friday’s Cry/ Starfield concert
- Ryan came to visit and him, Breanne, Deanna and myself hung out yesterday and most of today (Spent much of that time convincing Ryan to move here)
- Enjoyed two flawless days of weather. Courtenay is the best place to live
- Jumped off the Stotan falls again, Ryan did to but there is no picture proof
- I realised how expensive moving and living on your own is. Crazy… but God will provide
- I am enjoying free internet thanks to one of my neighbours who didn’t password protect theirs
Well get ready for some great pics. I’m off to bed. Prayer tomorrow morning and then a full day at work. Have a great week and Happy Birthday BC. Truly the best place on earth!